Please use the search to find another job.
Financial Business Partner
About the Role
We are recruiting for an experienced Financial Business Partner for a large, well known business in their field. They are looking for someone with a FBP/ Accounting background experience who can work remotely and drive success.
Reporting to the Head of Revenue you will join a small team, but, very credible & capable team and will have the responsibility for business revenue & margin analysis & reporting. You will be tasked to prepare, develop, and analyse financial & commercial information for the senior management team to use & action.
- Demonstrable experience in a commercially focused business partnering role
- Proven experience in advising senior business stakeholders using your insight and knowledge
- Build trusting relationships within the business
- You will review & understand impact of KPI’s on contractual risk and reward targets for the operation.
- Using financial analytics and trends to identify operational reasons for financial variances.
- The ability to think strategically to support in shaping the business' future
- Be a confident and articulate communicator with the ability to influence and challenge
- Proven experience in interrogating, analysing and deriving insight from data
- You will have an investigative mindset and have the initiative and analytical ability to identify and resolve financial issues.
- You’ll support the wider operations teams and understand financial variances
- You’ll be extremely proficient in the operation of a range of finance systems and ledger accounting systems.
- Strong working knowledge of Power BI & Excel would be advantageous.
- You’ll take ownership for driving your own performance forward & regular 1-1s to improve your professional development