Head of Planning (Field)
About the Role
We're excited to be supporting a highly successful organisation that is known for its ability to coach, develop and progress its people to better serve their customers. This role is based on a Hybrid working model with our client's site being in the West Midlands, you will need to be on site 4 days a week.
Our client’s WFM team has recently grown and with that growth comes the need for a new Head of Field Planning/Scheduling which is where you come in. The business is investing heavily into its Scheduling department recruiting across multiple skill sets and now seeking a capable Head of Planning & Scheduling to elevate them to the next level. You will be responsible for the day to day management of the Field Scheduling & planning function within the business for business that is always on the go.
- Fully accountable for the management and performance of a first class scheduling service
- Create and develop an environment of exceptional customer service, technical expertise, productivity, efficiency and quality
- Demonstrate strong and inspirational leadership to get the best from a multifunctional team in a large Operational/Contact centre environment
- Develop and sustain effective working relationships with all stakeholders within the business and all external clients.
- Accountability for the scheduling teams, directly line managing the management team to embed a mind-set of continuous improvement and meet the obligations to clients and stakeholders.
- Proactively manage resource to deliver the required level of service and consistently achieve planning KPI's anticipating changes in demand
- Mentor, motivate and develop teams to achieve productivity, engagement and succession planning.
- Six Sigma qualification or experience with Six Sigma methodology
- Excellent Field Planning & Workforce experience (Essential)
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Extensive experience in leading a team with strong leadership, coaching, mentoring and team building skills.
- Strong organisational skills, with demonstrated ability to handle multiple priorities, work under pressure, and manage operational KPI’s and SLA’s.
- Proven stakeholder management skills, with the ability to influence and build relationships at all levels.
- Strong business and commercial