Please use the search to find another job.
Customer Care Team Leader
About the Role
We are working with a fantastic business who are looking for a "Contact Centre" Customer Care Team Manager.We have a vacancy for an enthusiastic, focused Inbound Team Manager to join our clients busy, vibrant team. The successful candidate will be motivated, organised, high calibre and dedicated to delivering a great service on behalf of their customers - If you have previous sales management experience, get in touch!
About the role:
- Lead customer care teams to meet and exceed business care objectives, care targets corporate goals including.
- Frequent coaching sessions with care team members, identifying Key strengths and areas for improvement with a view to driving consistent lead conversion growth.
- Continually review and monitor work performance of all Care Agent's against agreed KPI’s, ensuring that calls are handled professionally.
- Implement reward & recognition programs and share best practices across teams and build spirit of teamwork and a work environment that promotes high levels of engagement amongst team members.
- Provide strong strategic direction for your teams to ensure you meet your team objectives.
- Induct all new members of staff effectively, delivering key training and embedding new recruits into the clients culture
- Maintain regular communications and feedback, ensuring accurate and timely communication of any campaign issues to Operations Manager.
- Evidence of effective interpersonal, coaching and leadership/supervisory skills.
- Previous Care Managerial experience is essential.
- Experience in the FS sector would be preffered (Insurance OR Banking)
- Previous experience working in a call centre environment is essential.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Good numeric and verbal reasoning skills.
- Effective problem-solving skills.
- Experience in a B2C Environment
- Experience in a Regulated environment would be advantageous
- Performance management skills and experience.