Please use the search to find another job.
Sales Team Manager (Fully Remote - Contact Centre)
About the Role
I am looking for an experienced Contact Centre Sales Team Manager for an amazing brand on a fully REMOTE working basis. The company have an excellent reputation for CEX and fantastic opportunity & prospects. We are working with a company who are well renowned in their industry to help them find an exceptional Sales Leader.
Leading a team of 12-15FTE (WFH Advisors) you will come with a background of exceptional sales through service provision in a Contact Centre environment and will be an inspiration to the teams you lead.
This client is an award-winning operation that is going through some business growth and needs strong capable management to support the transitions.
- Day-to-day management of an outbound sales contact centre team
- Complete monthly 1-1’s with each member of your team & support them in exceeding sales targets.
- Deliver and execute incentives to motivate and drive your sales team
- Identify, report on and pursue new business opportunities
- Management of sales CRM system, supporting your team with all L&D
- Hitting individual and team monthly CEX sales targets
- Exception people engagement
- Experience with managing a small team successfully
- Ability to use initiative & drive productivity
- Experience with Contact Centre CRM systems
- Be driven by great CEX and career progression