Please use the search to find another job.
Regional Sales Manager - Milton Keynes
About the Role
I am currently looking for an experienced Regional Sales Manager to join a fantastic, rapidly expanding business where no 2 Days are the same.
The primary role of the Regional Sales Manager is to promote and sell to prospective clients the range of business products, as part of the role you will be required to travel to and from your home to the premises (or other agreed venues) of prospective clients. You must have the ability to close deals over the phone, video calls, as well as face to face.
- Achieving monthly and quarterly sales targets
- Travel to and from your home to the premises (or other agreed venues) of prospective clients
- Networking within existing client relationships and self-generation of new sales opportunities
- Working with senior sales managers to provide forecasting and management of sales cycle and related processes
- Act as the face of the business, professional and helpful and always delivering for new customers with direct on site or over video/phone calls
- Always follow up leads, never leave any lead or opportunity undiscovered or left until fully exhausted
- Management of the CRM system and admin around sales and leads
- Work closely with RSM team and manager and build rapport and support within team environment to assist in highs and lows within sales. Celebrate wins and support team members during difficult times.
- Work closely with telesales appointment setting team and manager to make sure feedback on appointments is provided and positive collaboration with the telesales team is critical in delivering success
Key Skills Required:
- 2-3 years’ experience in B2B sales/field sales within SMB sector
- The ability to close deals over the phone, video calls, as well as face to face.
- Car and full valid driving licence (there is a car allowance as part of package)
- Proven track record in sales and closing and negotiating deals
- Tenacious, naturally inquisitive and excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organisational skills and management of sales processes
- Ability to prioritise and manage multiple tasks
- High energy, curiosity and appetite to learn
- Highly driven, driven to succeed and develop a business career in sales
Please Apply or Email email@example.com for more info