Contact Centre Manager
About the Role
We are working with one of the most exciting disrupters in their field to find a highly credible, capable and experienced Contact Centre Manager to lead our clients Inbound Sales and Service operation.
PLEASE NOTE: This role is 100% onsite in Staffordshire
Salary: 50 - 60k + bonus + bens
The successful individual must:
- Have a background of leading Contact Centre operations (Sales and Service)
- Be exceptionally people focussed and be able to demonstrate success through people
- Be prepared to work onsite 100% of the working week
This operation is dealing with inbound customer enquiries and through the growing team will be responsible for converting these inbound Sales and Service enquiries into sales (there is NO outbound calling at all and it is a very gentle sale).
We are looking for a seasoned Inbound Sales and Service professional, someone who can demonstrate success in leading a similar business to consumer operation to ensure revenue targets are achieved.
- Build and maintain a culture, where the values of respect and care, excellence as standard, creating value for customers, keeping it simple and giving the customer freedom of choice are firmly embedded in every day behaviours and actions.
- Achieve sales conversion targets, training, coaching and mentoring the team to effectively offer a service and product to consumers. Develop programmes to improve conversion rates on an annual basis.
- Create and maintain a professional and positive environment for the Contact Centre that builds morale and encourages high standards.
- Managing incoming new business applications, ensuring the team accurately set up new accounts, issue onboarding packs and ensure the new customer implementation is smooth.
- Motivate, inspire and lead the team recruiting skills and personnel when necessary with a focus on the provision of exceptional customer communication and sales achievement.