Customer Contact Strategy Lead (hybrid Midlands)
About the Role
We are working exclusively with our client, a dynamic, market-leading business to recruit a Customer Contact Strategy Lead to join their growing team.
** This role is UK based from home with travel to the Midlands once or twice a week **
We are looking for a highly educated, hands on, inquisitive individual who has a demonstrable background in the Customer Contact industry who has led in investigating reasons for Customer Contact, identifying root causes, recommending and implementing change.
The role is to investigate why customers get in touch and build solutions to mitigate the reasons for their contact – this will be both through the investigation of root cause, working closely with customers to understand simple fixes, through to developing a new operating model which will go some way to enhancing the customer experience while reducing the need for contact.
- Driving forward multichannel contact strategies that deliver enhanced value monitoring and analysing the performance of current strategies providing understanding on performance and recommendations for improvements (customer satisfaction, return on investment and efficiency).
- Work closely with customers to understand root causes for contact
- Benchmark, review and improve live strategies
- Work closely with the business to identify issues and use data to propose solutions for effective decision making
- Understand Activity based costing to establish a “strategy cost”.
- Support different Business areas with the implementation of new processes within their area.
- Complete quality control checks to ensure accounts move through the Workflow correctly, identifying and eliminating any potential ‘black holes’.
The individual into this role will be able to demonstrate considerable background in leading proactive change to customer contact. express interest