Please use the search to find another job.
Training Manager - Contact Centre
About the Role
We have an exciting opportunity for a Trainer to join our clients thriving Customer Service function. Working as part of the Training Team you will be leading a small team of trainers, creating eLearning on knowledge and systems, developing classroom/virtual content and delivering this to the business. You will also be providing adhoc training and coaching for individuals for any knowledge gaps along with working with managers and training for any additional needs to improve our clients Service.
This role will be working in our clients Salisbury offices on a Hybrid working pattern (2 days at home 3 in the office) This is a 12-24 month FTC
- Creation and roll out of eLearning for both systems and knowledge training.
- Creation and delivery of new classroom content for new starters in the Customer Service rol
- Provide adhoc training as needed
- Assist in the tracking of learners through bespoke learning paths
- Attend workshops and business meetings about the build and implementation of our clients new platform.
- Work with the Service Centre Trainers to ensure the business is ready for our clients new platform.
- Identify customer service and customer process improvement opportunities and raise them with the management team for discussion and agreement
- Carry out any other duties which are within the employee's skills and abilities whenever reasonably instructed.
- Experience of creating eLearning
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Experience of training delivery through different methods
- Computer literate, good Microsoft Office knowledge
- Ability to analyse quality monitoring information and make recommendations
- Strong organisation skills and capacity to multitask
- Ability to tailor delivery of information to individual requirements
- Ability to work independently and use initiative