About the Role
I am looking for an dedicated Internal Recruiter for an amazing brand in the East Midlands, they have a great working environment and fantastic opportunity & prospects to grow, we are working with a company who are well renowned in their industry to help them find someone to help them continue their upward trajectory.
Hybrid working environment East Midlands area.
- Dedicated individual who can help drive, grow the business contact centre workforce.
- Sourcing quality candidates utilising; job boards, social media, local community events, business marketing etc.
- Interviewing all potential candidates and ensuring a steady stream of quality candidates come through to the senior leaders.
- Ensuring all documents & paperwork is completed and full training is authorised for new starters.
- supporting the Talent Acquisition Manager & Head of HR in creating the best attraction process.
- Excellent communication skills
- Competent in the use of IT software such as word/ excel etc.
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information appropriately.
- Desire to deliver a consistently high candidate experience internally & externally.
- Confident communicator who can demonstrate empathy and listening skills.
- Ability to work to deadlines for multiple on boarding projects.
- Capacity to work in a fast paced, changing environment, proactively responding to changing requirements.