IT & Cyber Security Manager
North West England
About the Role
We’re seeking an experienced IT & Cyber Security Manager to support & protect the Risk, Compliance & Governance development for the organisation. You will maintain the security of business internal systems and maintain data compliance & protection regulations.
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a fantastic brand & support a brilliant Head of IT & the business vision.
- Design, implement & manage the IT Life cycle for the organisation, support the security and data strategy.
- You will own the business document IT policy and procedures related to business Cyber Security Road-map.
- You will lead the organisations Cyber incident response capability, providing reports and insight MI.
- Working with the Risk, Tech, Data protection & Compliance business areas to mitigate IT risk & develop cyber strategy.
- You are tasked with regular service reviews and the opportunity to develop the service further.
- You will monitor the business Cyber threat landscape & ensure any new vulnerabilities are risk assessed and appropriately dealt with for the business.
- Manage the business suppliers & outsourced security services.
- You will work closely with internal teams to ensure development best practice; IT, Cyber Security requirements from inception to completion on all business projects.
- IT Architecture, IT infrastructure & Cyber Security background essential
- Microsoft 365 & Azure tech cloud space - using these types of tools along with BAU security skills
- Cyber Essentials Plus experience is required
- Security certification required (please disclose in the CV)
- Ideally Cyber Essentials Plus and ISO27001 accredited (please disclose in the CV)
- IT & Security documentation experience – Maintain & managing policies & configuration documentation
- Extensive experience problem solving
- Extensive experience in working with a team & senior leadership