Retail Sales Assistant
About the Role
RETAIL SALES ASSISTANT – We are looking to recruit confident and enthusiastic Retail Sales Assistant at our Derby store. You will be reporting to the Store Manager and typically your duties will include:
ROLE: You will provide fast, efficient, pleasant and unrivalled customer service.
As a Retail Sales Assistant, you need to ensure that the store is well stocked, clean and tidy and that customers leave the store with a lasting image to ensure they keep returning.
37.5 Hours per week START DATE 9TH OF JANUARY
• a) Operate the till in accordance with the company instructions and as directed by the manager.
• b) Provide the highest possible standard of customer service.
• c) Ensure that the shelves are well filled/stocked and faced up at all times.
• d) Assist with the maintenance of high standards of hygiene, cleanliness and safety throughout the store.
• e) Observe company rules at all times and report any breach of company rules witnessed.
• f) Co-operate with all colleagues ensuring the smooth running of the store. ESSENTIAL SKILLS / EXPERIENCE:
• a) Ability to provide excellent customer service, ideally with experience in food retail.
• b) Good cash handling skills.
• c) Organised & practically minded, be able to roll your sleeves up and get stuck in! You may have experience of the following: Retail Assistant, Food Retail, Supermarket, Store Assistant, Customer Service, Convenience Store, Sales Assistant etc.
The store trades Monday to Sunday 8am till 8pm and it is essential that the successful candidate is flexible to work within these hours If you have all of the skills stated above for the role of Retail Sales Assistant and feel the need for a fresh challenge, email your CV today.