Bid Writer (Public Sector)
About the Role
We are currently looking for a professional, inspiring and creative Bid Writer to be a key member of our clients highly successful, rapidly expanding team, who will be an integral member of the business win team.
The role is a work from home role so you will be comfortable working independently. The wont be any "Script" you will be a creative individual whom will be able to think on your feet and really create the best bids possible for the organisation.
- You will be a proactive individual creating bespoke bid for each tender, USPs and win themes.
- You will have a strong planning and project management capability
- you will be able to develop strong relationships, interacting with a range of stakeholders across the business and our clients.
- You have a winning mentality designing an ethos/ themes, to entice client-relevant solutions, you will focus on understanding the client drivers.
- You will be in charge of managing client centric bid situations including all quality control, tapping into client core agenda.
- Contribute to bid solutions design, as well as the broader bid sales and pre-sales collateral including bid pitches, tender presentations and bid proposals.
- Actively participate in the whole end-to-end bid/ tender lifecycle.
- You will contribute to the collective tender team resources and assets.
● Driven, ambitious and confident Bid Writer, with a proven track record in creating interesting bids & tenders.
● A real team player, who doesn't need hand holding
● Excellent time-management skills
● Passionate about ‘going the extra mile’
● An excellent communicator at all levels, demonstrating the ability to deal with challenging conversations
● A positive can-do attitude, resilient and self motivated
● First class written, verbal and interpersonal skills
● Numerate and articulate, well organised and reliable
● Comfortable working in a demanding fast-paced environment
● Strong project management skills and attention to detail
● Strategic thinking and problem-solving capabilities
Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org express interest