Customer Service advisor - Hybrid
About the Role
If you love customer service and are motivated by making life easier for others, you'll enjoy working at our client's professional Office based in Aldwych, where helping people is always the number one priority.
This role comes with a huge opportunity for progression!
Huge, well known worldwide brand.
You will receive a competitive salary of £27,500 per annum plus benefits.
To start with it will be three days in the office per week on a Hybrid working pattern, this will become less when fully trained.
The working hours are Monday to Friday between 8am and 8pm and 1 weekend per month. Fixed shifts include 8-4, 10 – 6 and 12-8.
Candidates must have a good home broadband connection in order to run our systems while homeworking.
About the role:
As our Customer Service Representative, you will respond appropriately to all customer enquiries and ensure that administration and email ticket servicing is carried out accurately, on time and to the agreed service levels.
Responsibilities as our Customer Service Representative will include:
- Answering all Customer calls efficiently, professionally and always promoting all products & services
- Responding to customer email enquiries appropriately, ensuring all replies are professional and correct.
- Dealing and attempting to resolve customer complaints.
- Always Providing and maintaining exemplary levels of customer service
- This role will be a mixture of roughly 75% advisor Customer service and 25% learning about Business analysis, full training on this is provided.
- Great communication skills and listening skills, which you can demonstrate from any previous Customer Service roles.
- At least 12 Months Contact centre experience required
- Experience with a Ticketing system or high numbers of email C/S
- Loves working and interacting with people in a fun, fast paced environment.
- Someone who can get the best from every situation.
- Loves learning and takes every opportunity to have feedback and use it to improve.
- University Degree required.
- Enjoys the challenge of working to targets and seeing your performance improve
- Is comfortable using a PC and speaking over the phone.