Business Development Manager (Contact Centre)
About the Role
We are searching for an experience Contact Centre Business Development Manager. You need to have experience selling Customer Contact/ SaaS into Contact Centre's, You must have a background of dealing with customers, negotiating with customers, be passionate with a drive to succeed and want to develop a career in sales.
- Your role will be to initiate contact with potential business customers through every means (email, message, social media, phone etc).
- You will be tech savvy, you’ll be a personable individual, someone who has the ability to easily build rapport and will be able to nurture relationships.
- You will be proactive, sourcing your own leads to develop and secure new business four the business
- Identify and develop leads for sales opportunities for new business opportunities
- Maintain a passive & active pipeline of opportunities to deliver BD sales targets
- Generate your own leads
- The role is a highly rewarding role within a fast paced, client focused.
- The company celebrates success and provides a very exciting career in various Sales, Customer Success and Account Management role.
- You will have relative equivalent experience in similar BDM role, ideally in outsourcing
- Proven track record of selling to the contact centre industry.
- Highly skilled negotiator, with ability to generate rapport
- Extensive knowledge of contact centre technology, customer contact strategies