Travel agent - Sales - Hybrid - Birmingham centre
About the Role
Due to continued success, our client is now looking to recruit a number of NEW Contact Centre Travel sales Advisor’s to join their Customer sales Team. This role is hybrid working would be needed (3 days on company site - per week) based at my client's office in Birmingham city centre.
If you love travel & customer service and are motivated by making life easier for others, this is the role for you!!
Hours: Monday to Friday office hours (Incl 1 saturday in every 4 weeks shorter day).
- Making both Outbound & Inbound calls to existing clients to arrange holidays.
- Building long lasting relationships and building a strong community presence amongst clients.
- Being the first point of contact for queries and advice whilst objection handling to the up-most of your ability.
- Drive key relationship building and enhance the customer experience through customer relationship management.
- Working alongside a remote based team dealing with travel sales advice.
- Booking holidays using various CRM systems.
- Motivated to succeed, enthusiastic, bubbly, vibrant, confident, dedicated, proactive and driven.
- A self-starter attitude with the ability to multi-task, work under pressure and meet deadlines,
- Experience in the travel sector would be great.
- Strong Customer service background whether this be over the telephone or face 2 face.
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to build rapport at all levels.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills