Customer Service Advisor (Contact Centre)
About the Role
We’re currently looking for multiple enthusiastic Customer Service Advisor who is focused on customer service & customer experience taking inbound & outbound calls. The role will deal with a wide range of customer issues.
Cactus Search are currently in partnership with an amazing Financial Service client who are offering you the following:
Salary - £26-27.5k + company benefits (Hybrid working pattern (2-3 days per week) Monday to Friday 9-6PM with 1 late shift a week).
Who are we looking for?
- You will be required to personally handle all aspects of the Customer enquiries & support their process.
- Communication (Email, Telephone, business workflow systems)
- Strong contact centre customer service experience with the ability to multi task
- A hands on approach to work related matters
- Ability to operate well under pressure & within a result orientated/ target-driven environment
- Plan, organise and prioritise your workloads to meet agreed business service levels
- Experience in contact centre customer service handling
- We are looking for strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Extensive customer service experience within a contact centre
- Analytical skills, attention to detail capabilities, the ability to maintain accurate records on business CRM
- (Not essential) Working knowledge of UK FCA policies, regulations, and industry FS standards