About the Role
We are currently looking for an experienced Sales Executive to join our clients growing team based in the West Midlands.
The ideal successful candidate will be a proactive minded individual and will be responsible for business development through the use of various sales and marketing channels.
28K DOE + Bonus OTE 32K + Excellent Bens
Role is onsite in Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands with occasional travel to meet clients.
Hours: Monday to Friday, no evenings or weekends
- Maintain regular contact with existing accounts to identify and generate new business opportunities
- Follow up enquires and new leads to determine the potential for future business
- Run specific sales initiatives and provide monthly reports and updates to the Sales Manager
- Initiate regular and systematic telephone follow up of quotes to maximise the opportunities
- Lead generation from available data (CRM Databases & Marketing Information)
- Proactive follow up of all incoming leads
- Take an active role in specific sales initiatives and promotional activities alongside the marketing department e.g. promotions, new product strategies, customer surveys etc
- Ensure all sales activity is accurately stored in CRM database and follow up actions set..
- Talk to potential customers to prepare the way for new enquiries /F2F appointments
- Provide feedback intelligence to the sales, marketing & technical departments on market and product trends
Key Skills Required:
- A proven track record in a Sales support and or telesales environment desirable
- Ability to identify sales opportunities
- Experience in delivering to targets
- Good organisational skills, including diary management and forward planning
- Ability to communicate sales concepts/technical terms to all audiences
- Computer literate – good working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Experience of using CRM databases beneficial
- Experience of working in a busy environment
Please Apply or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more info express interest