Project Manager (remote)
About the Role
The Project Manager is a self-motivated and organized individual who can work on their own initiative but is also influential in bringing others along a journey towards the successful delivery of any programme of work they are responsible for, spanning a multitude of work streams.
Working with Senior stakeholders this role will work on a vast array of projects in diverse complexity and scope.
The role can be based anywhere in the UK and requires someone who has a demonstrable background in project leadership, preferably with solid experience in leading projects within a contact centre or CX environment.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Accountable for successful delivery of all assigned projects and change programmes (scope of work, timescales, quality and budgets), prior to hand-off to the BAU environment
- Monitoring and overseeing early life performance, ensuring strong operational delivery and tracking the benefits against planned targets, ensuring if changes are needed thet are instigated swiftly and seamlessly.
- Works closely with the wider stakeholders to deliver strategic priorities, initiatives and customer experience outcomes
- Ensures all projects and change programmes have appropriate governance in place and that projects are planed effectively with the right departments involved (HR, Ops, IT etc)
- Experienced in requirements capture and analysis, as well as customer journey and business process mapping
- Proactively identifying continuous improvement opportunities which would enhance project outcomes
- Completes post project reviews, providing insight in lessons learned
This is a complex and highly rewarding role for an individual who possesses an exceptional Project Leadership background in a fast paced organisation. express interest