Please use the search to find another job.
Programme Director / Project Lead
About the Role
Contract Type: Immediate Start - Fixed Term until August 2021 (may extend)
Location: Remote working / working from home
Purpose of the Position: The Programme Director is responsible for overseeing the roll out and delivery of a new NHS strategy throughout the South Worcestershire area, and will engage in a range of project and programme activities including: effective planning, co-ordination and delivery of the strategy, implementing policy and processes, stakeholder management and communication and engagement. The Programme Director will utilise their skills and expertise of delivering similar large scale, complex, projects in order to provide specialist, expert advice and support to the Board to ensure the success of the programme. This position will report to the Chief Executive and the Board.
Context: You will be working with an established provider of community-based healthcare services to NHS patients within South Worcestershire. The organisation utilises the excellent clinical expertise that already resides within the local NHS environment and harnesses it with efficient administration pathways to provide patients with more convenient and accessible services.
Skills and Experience
- This is NOT an IT Programme Director position, it requires skills in stakeholder management, communication & engagement and leadership.
- Whilst it would be really useful to have experience of working within the NHS or public sector this is not essential
- Managing large scale projects in a contact centre / customer service or similar large scale environment would be beneficial / useful
- You need demonstrable experience of managing a large number of complex and demanding stakeholders
- Experience in successfully delivering large scale projects in a customer centric environment
- Excellent organisational, communication and engagement skills
- Experience of working within a highly demanding environment with the ability to deliver exceptional customer outcomes
- Leading the formation and implementation of the strategy
- Identifying required internal and external sources, such as key stakeholders and integrate within the formulation of the strategy;
- Providing a coordinated approach between departments, ensuring quality strategic communication between the Board, local practice and operational staff which upholds Clinical Governance and Regulatory Compliance;
- Providing expert advice and support to the Board ensuring the success of implementation;
- Working with CCG clinical leads to ensure that intentions are aligned and opportunities to improve efficiency are taken
- Working collaboratively with other external stakeholders to provide an integrated approach to delivery.
- Managing a project delivery team
Salary Range: £70-£90K (Pro-Rata)