Please use the search to find another job.
Head of Contact Centre
About the Role
Dynamic, fast paced & growing market leading organisation is seeking a highly experienced Head of Contact Centre to support the continued growth of their South African Contact Centre. This pivotal position requires a dynamic, extremely experienced and highly commercial contact centre professional.
The purpose of this role:
Leading a large and growing operation the successful person will be ultimately responsible for the growing operation.
To develop and implement a successful contact centre strategy. To set the direction for and lead all activity & deliver exceptional results and world-class performance across Sales, Service and Complaints.
- Driving sales and service performance, to deliver Sales and service targets in line with the overall vision and objectives of the business and contractual agreements.
- Define and deliver sales, retentions and service objectives for all teams across the organisation
- Responsible for implementing a world class sales and service culture.
- Proactively support the development of the contact centre strategy
- Manage costs and income within an agreed budget, driving improvements where possible.
- Ensure clients and their customers are at the heart of any new model or strategy
- Ensure that the team is highly motivated, and demonstrating the right behaviors
- In depth previous experience of senior leadership and management of teams in a large contact centre environment, both inbound and outbound. Must be able to demonstrate that this has been successful.
- Substantial experience in personally delivering step change performance in such an environment.
- Demonstrates a proven track record of strong commercial and financial acumen to enable the production of business cases, management of large operational budgets and optimisation of core business process on a cross-functional basis.
- Demonstrable strong commercial management skills in a P&L environment.
We require an individual who has extensive knowledge and experience from the UK marketplace, OR, a South African national who has extensive experience of working in the UK with UK organisations.
Should the successful individual come from outside of South Africa the organisation in question will pay for accommodation and car hire for the first three months and will provide return flights to the individuals home country once a quarter - although there will be need for the successful individual to be in the UK fairly frequently.