Please use the search to find another job.
Resource Planning Analyst
About the Role
You will report into the Resource Planning Manager and provide continued support with call volume and resource forecasting for impact on Service Delivery. This is an opportunity to join a customer centric organisation that provide a constant stream of fresh challenges and progression options for their employees.
About the Role:
- Accountable for the daily/weekly/monthly absence and adherence management and reporting including return to work interviews.
- Management of the intra-day and real time seat capacity and FTE utilisation across multiple teams in order to consistently deliver high quality service performance level for customers
- Responsible for ensuring the workforce management application is maintained accurately
- Responsible for proactively monitoring inbound contact volumes, AHT and other key metrics across all channels against forecasts and ensure deviations are highlighted, investigated and resolved promptly and decisively ensuring service performance is not compromised.
- To support with the call volume and resource forecasting for impact on Service
Required Skills and Experience:
- Resource Planning experience within a contact centre environment would be advantageous
- Strong analytical experience essential
- Excellent working knowledge of Excel
- Strong communication skills and ability to build relationships internally